Fenada 001 Fenada 001

This was disappointing. I like the animation, but that is the only part of this flash thatt was enjoyable. Come on, guys.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

The Knee.

Not a big fan of the knee joke but you kept me laughing so fuck it.

Gaia - life and death Gaia - life and death

Sorry but...

A good message doesn't exactly make up for no entertainment value. I'm sorry to say it because i agree with you 100% but I can't in good concience approve a rather poorly animated movie with an annoying song just because we think alike. 2 stars for effort, and I really would like to see this re-done with more time put into it. Good idea, poor delivery.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

I had a blast playing this!

This is the first online game i've ever played that sucked me in for hours a day. This is unbelievably fun and i'm going to replay it soon. I would recommend this to anyone who has time on their hands, its just too much fun not to play! Great work and I can't wait for a Fourth!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Thrilling.

This brings me back to my childhood days of playing Zelda and Mario. I love how well this game was put together and you should be proud of this piece of work. keep up the great work.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

0.0

I have no words for how amazing this game is.

Sasuya's Voice Demo Sasuya's Voice Demo

Exemplary.

This is an amazing demo reel. I am truely jealous. Hopefully you want a future career in Voice Overs because you sound professional already! Please, keep up the good work and i hope we can work together sometime! :D

Red. Red.

Glorious.

I love Adventure Time and I love your art style so I am quiete pleased.