Fenada 001 Fenada 001

This was disappointing. I like the animation, but that is the only part of this flash thatt was enjoyable. Come on, guys.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

The Knee.

Not a big fan of the knee joke but you kept me laughing so fuck it.

Gaia - life and death Gaia - life and death

Sorry but...

A good message doesn't exactly make up for no entertainment value. I'm sorry to say it because i agree with you 100% but I can't in good concience approve a rather poorly animated movie with an annoying song just because we think alike. 2 stars for effort, and I really would like to see this re-done with more time put into it. Good idea, poor delivery.

Lost Heart, Found Danger Lost Heart, Found Danger

Simply Wonderful.

I've always been an avid fan of Noire movies, so it should come as no suprise that i love this, but this was exceptionally well done, and I deeply look forward to seeing more animations of this caliber from you. Great work!

The fight for hydration The fight for hydration

Not bad.

This wasn't too bad. I loved the style of animation, and the flow of the fight was excellent. This is the style that Newgrounds needs more of. The only complaints that I have are that it was a bit of a one sided fight, but for the flash being the length that it is, that's okay. THis was a short work but for the timeframe you had completed it this was well done. So, over all, 7/10 for good talent and clean animation. THis may no be the best out there, but you are definatly someone that I personally will keep my eye on. Good job Kazua22, keep it up.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

No. Fucking. Way.

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

Well...

I understand that this was poorly done on purpose. I get it. But this was not funny. I understand taht the plot sucked for a reason, and the acting was horrible for a reason, but instead of coming off in a sarcastic way, this just bored me. I wasted my time watching this, and i am baffled at how this got to the front page. May god have mercy on your soul.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

My absolute favorite.

I have always loved Explosm comics. I think ive read them every day from 08 to this day. I loved all of your animations but this is by far the best. I don't think i have ever laughed this hard in my lifetime. Please continue to put out genius material such as this, and keep making us laugh harder and our days better. Thank you. :)

Katan Katan

Quite enjoyable.

I must say, im a bit suprised at the overly positive reveiws this work has been getting. I agree that the animation is done very well and the sound is great, but the story lacks greatly. I am still a fan, but hopefully you can make animations like this with better stories, we all know that it would be a masterpiece.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Amaing.

I have always been a Brackenwood fan, and this is the kind of work that sucked me in. I hope you can keep producing material of this quality. The only complaint i would have is that your animations take a bit long for you to put out here, but i understand that these things take time. Keep up the good work!